Just came back from study with Chuek. (:
Not productive at all, my mind was occupied with some other stuff. & im going to blog everything out NOW.
Actually, i intended to blog out their BIG names here and shame them. But after hearing what Dawn and Grace said, i've changed my mind. Why hate him? Hate is another version of love. No way. *shakes head*
Chatted with Boontat yesterday. Get to know alot of things from him. Get this clear. Serve you right, SON.OF.A.BITCH. Yes, im gloating. (:
So, you guys are together huh. Ha! So, i guess i have no choice but to wish you two all the best then. Everything may be an assumption, but who cares? Its something that will happen sooner or later right?
Im being made use of, yet, i am still so ignorant. How humiliating.
Made a decision on my walk home from bpp. I think its a decision everybody wants.
I'll be back to myself, show you that, without you, i will still be happy, or perhaps, even more happy than before. Since, you thought nothing about this whole issue.
I hate the feeling of being a substitution for some bitch, of all people, a bitch. A darn right, mother fucking bitch. I should have guess it. How dumb am i? To think that i really treated you so good. Ha! A substitution, a nice joke played on me indeed.
Maybe im really inferior compared to her, but, im sure of something. & that is, i have many many friends i can rely on and am damn sure that they wont leave me; whilst she, only has you. And very soon, you will only have her. Ha! You will get your retribution. I wont be the only one suffering, im sure.
(:
I dun wan to be brooding over here, and you? Enjoying life with your new girl. Naw. I wont stay this way for long. No way.
HY ah HY. Let go ba. You can do it!
Ps: your old shoe, is not nice to wear at all. Im having blisters on my feet. I bet you are laughing at me. So pathetic. Just wait ya? I will show you what HY is capable of. I repeat, I WONT STAY THIS WAY FOR LONG. Nabeh cheebye.
No comments:
Post a Comment